Sunday, August 16, 2015

Seyha, the little beggar...

I know quite a few beggars now. I like them very much, they are poor people, badly treated, with an incredible dignity. I met Seyha and his family three years ago and now I know them well. It takes time to tame one another! We went to the ophthalmologist together to check his obviously problematic eyes. Since we met, after talking a lot with his family, he decided to go back to school after 3 years of begging. In the picture on the left, we’re having lunch on the market and talking about Seyha’s future: he would like to learn how to repair motorbikes! To become a mechanic when you’re a beggar, there is a long way to go! But with a little help...no problem! I Thank you, Oh Lord, for the wonderful people I know in Cambodia. I know you love them dearly.